The 6th IWGoRS workshop will be held from November 21 – 23, 2022 at the Institut de Physique du Globe (IPG), Paris.
The workshop will focus again on any aspect of gradient-related ground motion including the recording of rotations and strain, instrumentation, earthquake sources, non-standard rheologies, inverse problems, geodesy, earthquake engineering, long-period seismology, planetary seismology, array-derived rotation and strain, noise-correlation studies, ring laser technology, Earth’s rotation, seismic decoupling, problems of fundamental physics and others.
Registration is open now!
- Eva Eibl (University Potsdam), “Analysis of Volcano-seismicity on Etna using Rotational Sensor Data”
- Pascal Bernard (IPG Paris), „High-precision tilt measurements, and applications“
- Alexandra Mitchell (VU Amsterdam) “Tilt and gravitational wave detectors”
- Felix Bernauer (LMU Munich), „6C sensing applied to structural health monitoring“
- Philippe Lognonne (IPG Paris), „Evidence of rotational motions on INSIGHT data“
- Ulli Schreiber (TU Munich), „Length-of-day detection with the G-ring“
- David Sollberger (ETH Zurich), „Machine Learning applied to 6C polarization analysis“
- Paul Bodin(UW Seattle), “Field Testing the QRS Rotational Seismometer for Geohazards and Scientific Monitoring”
- Wayne Crawford (IPG Paris), „Rotational signals and noise on ocean bottom seismometers“
- Remi Geiger (UPMC Paris), „Progress in cold atom gyroscopy: a new instrument for rotational seismology?“